Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Common Core Checklist

Wow!! I've been searching through Google for a common core checklist and I found these great resources. It's a great way to keep track of what standards I have taught and retaught as well as assessed. If your like me and want to make sure to keep track of what you are teaching, this would be a great tool to have.  They have a checklist for Language Arts as well as Math..........wait for it.........wait for it.......in ALL GRADES!!

 You can download a copy of their checklist for free at their website http://www.thecurriculumcorner.com/2012/08/18/common-core-checklists/
 But hold on...........as I perused their website I found they had so many other wonderful resources! Take a moment of time to explore their site. You too might fall in love with it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will share it with my staff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susana!

    I just came across your blog and I think it is awesome! The only thing is that I can't see most of the pictures you have posted. : (

    Not sure why. Do you know if others have had the same issue and if so, what could I do?!?!?!?

    BTW, I am a dual language (Spanish immersion) second grade teacher
    in New Jersey. This is my second year in this position -after 12 years as a middle school teacher- and I am in love! Our school has only had Dual Language for the past 2 years and we are all still learning. I am constantly looking for new resources and am happy to find teachers like you who are finding success and are willing to share it.

    Thanks for all you do!

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to share some new sight word books I created. Maybe you could pass the link along to your kinder teachers.
      https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Susana-Velasco

      Delete