Sunday, October 9, 2011

New to Blogging

Hello all. I'm new to blogging so please be patient with me if I get something wrong.  I'm hoping this will be a helpful site for all those teachers in a bilingual or dual immersion classroom as I find that all though there are plenty of resources in English there are very few in Spanish. So...hence the beginning of this blog. I will be uploading all the Spanish materials I create and translate. I am hoping this will help us all.
As of right now I am four weeks behind blogging schedule but I am off to a great start now and hope to be able to continue blogging on more frequently.  If there is something you are interested in seeing please let me know as I may already have it but just haven't had the time to post.  I will also be placing some things for sale at TPT once I figure out how to do it. Okay blog world....here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment