Thursday, May 18, 2017

Spanish Sight Word Books

Wow! It's been a while since I posted. I've been so busy trying out new forums, but finally I've decided I enjoy blogging. So today I am here to introduce my latest creation.  These are sight word readers that focus on a letter of the alphabet while introducing a sight word that starts with that letter as well. They are easy to read and build with more vocabulary as you get deeper into the alphabet. I am creating them in the order of how phonics is taught if you teach using the Estrellitas model. Please give me some feedback and let me know if there are any changes I can make. Presently they are available as a single book. But as soon as all of the letters are done I will be offering them as a bundle.
  
My students love the original illustrations and use them often to find the words the words when they are writing. I hole punch the books and put them in a ring for them to keep at their desk as a resource as well as something for them to read when they are finished with their work. I also printed a full color version of each and laminated and put in my writing center for easy access...you know for those kids that don't know where their book is or simply ripped it and threw it away. Love my kinders.
Please click on the link to find these books in my TPT store.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Susana-Velasco






No comments:

Post a Comment